Get ready to feel that Christmas spirit on December 14th with the annual Bringing Light to Chisholm event! It’s one of the brightest holiday nights you can spend in downtown Chisholm with all sorts of fun events for kids and families (and llamas, too?).
So bundle up for a fun & festive night on the town! And, of course, Happy Holidays!
Bring your family & friends to Bringing Light to Chisholm because the holidays are meant to be shared, and we want to share them with you!
What to expect at Bringing Light to Chisholm
- Holiday decorations & Christmas lights through downtown and the Pocket Park beginning at 5:15 PM
- Cook Country Connection Petting Zoo & llamas
- Sleigh Ride at Jim’s (made possibly through the activities committee)
- Book Reading beginning at 5:00 PM with Mrs. Claus at the Chisholm Library
- Jim’s Sports Club kids activities including s’mores, face painting, and cookie decorating
- Photo booth with Santa and characters at the Chisholm Library
Want to see more holiday & Christmas events on The Range? Visit Jingle All the Range for all of the area holiday happenings from Hibbing to Hoyt Lakes!
Would you like to see more upcoming events & news in the Chisholm area?
Visit us at our Chisholm Area Chamber of Commerce website for more!