Giants Ridge Golf & Ski Resort
Giants Ridge: Northern Minnesota's Premiere Adventure Resort
Located in Biwabik, Giants Ridge Golf & Ski Resort is home to a variety of sports throughout the year. Whether visitors are in for the winter or the summer there is adventure to be had! Host to a number of festivals, carnivals, marathons, and more; an exciting get away that caters to any vacationer!
- Fat Tire Biking - Lift served Fat Tire Biking passes can be purchased online with 2 daily 3-hour sessions. Fat Tire Biking etiquette, trails & more info!
- Skiing/Snowboarding - Even new-comers can enjoy the slopes with their Winter Sports Academy that caters to all ages. Accessible Lessons also available, contact their office for more information. More info on Skiing & Snowboarding!
- Tubing - Snow tubing track has set hours, check their website for hours and availability. Fun for the whole family! Snow Tubing
- Nordic Skiing - 63 Kilometers of world-class nordic ski trails! Nordic Skiing
- Snowshoeing - 3.6 miles of snowshoe trails with three trails to choose from. Rentals available. Snowshoeing
- MTB Biking - Lift Served Gravity Trails & Cross Country Trails available to bikers. Rentals camps & clinics for those wanting to learn as well as trail conditions & info. MTB Biking
- Disc Golf - Covering 80 acres and up to 10,000 ft. Average playtime for 18 holes is 2.5 hours.
- Climbing Wall - Purchase pass at Main Chalet Gift Shop!
- Hiking - Some of the best views on The Range with a variety of trails of varying difficulty. Especially beautiful during the Fall season!
- Spring Carnival - Slush Cup & Rail Jam marks the end of the winter season with a pre-spring festival
- GRIND MTB Race
Visit their website for upcoming events, festivals & more! Plan your perfect adventure and jump into an exciting vacation that you will never forget!
Visit our Chisholm Chamber website for more listings, upcoming events & more!