Looking for part-time work? The City of Chisholm is looking for someone for janitorial work! Applications due May 4th!
All applicants must:
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Must be proficient and experienced in methods, practices, equipment and materials used in cleaning.
- Must be able to read and understand instructions.
- Able to communicate for purposes of event set-ups and safety procedures with attention to detail.
Preferred qualifications include:
- High school diploma or accepted equivalent
- Six months of custodial/janitorial experience in large residential or commercial building
- Experience and working knowledge of proper custodial cleaning procedures.
The position pays $15.58 an hour for up to 48 hours per week!
For more information or to apply visit the City of Chisholm website HERE!
With any questions you may also call (218) 254-7955