https://chisholmchamber.com/wp-content/uploads/polarbearlogo.jpg 418 432 Ceasar Ortega http://chisholmchamber.com/wp-content/uploads/logo.png Ceasar Ortega2023-01-12 12:16:572023-02-10 13:29:53Polar Bear Days are Here Again
Polar Bear Days are Here Again
The Coldest Festival of the Year
Polar Bear Days are here again February 8th – February 26th. Towards the end of winter the best, coldest, winter festival takes place in Chisholm with a variety of events including raffles, bingo, and more. Events are still being put together but a full list will be coming soon, so make sure to follow Polar Bear Days on Facebook for updates.
- Polar Bear Festival Bingo -Come out to Jim’s Sports Club Bar & Grill for a night of Bingo! Rules and prices to be attached soon!
- 12th Annual Valentini’s Mixed Bean Bag Tourney
- Bittersweet at Jim’s Sports Club Bar & Grill
- “I’m New Here” Iron Range Research Center Orientation Tour led by MDC Archivist Chris Welter
- Vintage Snowmobiles at Tom & Jerry’s
- Mixed Valentine’s Day Dart Tournament at Sidelines
- Tasting Party at Healthy Vibes – Learn more about Herbalife products, try some delicious & surprising options that you can order or take home. $5 tickets
- Valentine’s Day Dinner at Valentini’s
- Annual Chisholm Chamber $12,000 Raffle – Purchase your tickets at designated venues for your chance to win BIG! Side raffles, food, and drinks at Tom & Jerry’s Bar the evening of the raffle drawing.
- Scavenger Hunt & Cookie Decorating at Chisholm Public Library
- Bring Your Own Partner Smear Tournament at Sidelines
- Dancing Through The Decades – Dress up in your best (from any iconic era) and dance the time away at Jim’s Sports Club Bar & Grill.
- Chisholm Kiwanis Fishing Contest – 9AM-2PM Food, Prizes, and plenty of fish to catch!
- Family Discovery Day at Minnesota Discovery Center
- Polar Bear Bocce Tourney at Tom & Jerry’s
- Cribbage Tourney at T&T DOM
- Gary Dupuis at T&T DOM
- LOD Bean Bag Tournament at Sidelines
- Tom & Jerry’s Daytona Party
- “Formerly Charles” at Jim’s
- Sidelines Smear
- Polar Bear Days Music Bingo at Jim’s
- Fat Tuesday Mardi Gras at Jim’s
- Boys & Girl’s Hoop Club Pasta Fundraiser at Valentini’s
- Late Night at the Research Center
- All You Can Eat Fish Fry at Valentini’s
- Northern Traxx Ride – The Annual Northern Traxx Polar Bear Days Ride will start at 10AM at Jim’s Sports Club with breakfast specials and will return at 8PM for in town fun!
- Luau Party – The Annual Luau Party at Jim’s Sports Club Bar & Grill will feature music from Merchants of Swill
- Sled the City
- Chisholm Lion’s Club Kids Pajama Party
- Snowshoe Adventure Hike
- Pool Tournament at T &T DOM
- “The Hooligans” at T&T DOM
- Pick up Your “Take & Make Craft” from Chisholm Library
- “Never Dry: The Rise of Prohibition on The Iron Range” Exhibit at Minnesota Discovery Center
- Youth & Adult Snowshoe Rentals at Minnesota Discovery Center
- Tuesdays –
- Karaoke at Sidelines Sports Bar
- Wednesdays –
- Storytime at Chisholm Public Library
- Open Mic at T&T DOM
- Thursdays –
- Wheel of Meat at T&T DOM
- Fridays –
- Freeze! It’s Fish Friday at Jim’s
- Friday Night Meat Raffle at Jim’s
- Karaoke at T&T DOM
- Saturdays –
- Soup Saturday at Valentini’s
Want your event included?
If you would like to have YOUR event included in out Polar Bear Days calendar please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at our Chamber office to inquire.