https://chisholmchamber.com/wp-content/uploads/rangecenterhiring.jpg 500 500 Ceasar Ortega http://chisholmchamber.com/wp-content/uploads/logo.png Ceasar Ortega2022-06-14 13:42:122022-06-14 13:45:54Range Center: Now Hiring Maintenance Technician
Range Center: Now Hiring Maintenance Technician
Range Center is now hiring a Maintenance Technician. The position is full time and the rate of pay is $17/hr.
The Range Center is hiring for the position of Maintenance Technician. See qualifications and duties listed below!
- Maintenance Technician applicant should hold a MN Special Engineer License or a trade certificate/degree and at least 3 years of facility/maintenance work.
- Maintenance Technician applicant should demonstrate a thorough knowledge of all phases of maintenance; including carpentry, roofing, plumbing, electrical, masonry work, power equipment and use of lawn/shrub care.
- Demonstrate awareness of applicable rules and regulations in the field of ICF/DD maintenance and safety, including HCFA, Department of Public Safety-fire Marshall, OSHA, Life Safety Codes, and local building codes.
- Demonstrate ability to be self directed and work without close supervision.
- Maintenance Technician applicant should possess valid MN driver’s license with good driving record.
- Facility Maintenance-
- Using established procedures and routines, participate in the overall maintenance of Range Center, Inc. grounds, buildings, and equipment.
- Recommend to the Director of Maintenance and Safety needed supplies and equipment.
- Participate in the implementation of preventative maintenance schedules and seasonal maintenance plans for each facility site.
- Exercise technical supervision over unskilled labor work as necessary.
- Organizational Responsibilities-
- Assist Director of Maintenance and Safety to plan major building repairs and long-term replacement of furnishings and equipment.
- Assist Director of Maintenance and Safety to keep each facility site in compliance with applicable rules , regulations, and Range Center, Inc. policies regarding safety and maintenance.
- Recommend to the Director of Maintenance and Safety needed changes in Range Center, Inc. maintenance policy and/or procedures.
Range Center is an EEO Employer.
To Apply: Submit an application to Kim in Human Resources
-in person at 1001 NW 8th Ave, Chisholm, MN
-online at www.rangecenter.com