United Way Community Steps
Local podiatrist Dr. Katie Evans from Range Foot & Ankle will be on-site to assist with shoe fitting at Famous Footwear. This program is supported by the St. Louis County Family Services Collaboration and held in partnership with the Mountain Iron Fire Department.
Eligible families can now apply to take part in United Way Community Steps – attendees will be welcome to a free dinner as well as an opportunity to pick out a pair of shoes for their child to help kids start out school “on the rigth foot”!
Apply by August 1st for the following Event Dates
- Tuesday, August 15th (4-8 PM)
- Thursday, August 17th (4-8 PM)
- Tuesday, August 22nd (4-8 PM)
United Way of Northeast Minnesota (UWNEMN)
Want to know more about United Way of Northeast Minnesota their mission, fundraisers, and events? Visit them at their official website!
Who is United Way Community Steps for?
- K-12 Students who are enrolled in an Iron Range School for the 2023-2024 school year can benefit.
- Families must be under the 200% Federal Poverty Guidelines/receiving SNAP,MFIP, reduced or free lunches
Chisholm Area Chamber of Commerce
Want to see more news, events, and more in the Chisholm area? Visit us at our Chisholm Area Chamber of Commerce website!