The United Way Renegade Trail Run will be taking place on September 9th at the Redhead MTB Park along their newest trail. Competitive running & non-competitive running, walking, and hiking, along with a new division for the Distance Loop and competitive rucking! All proceeds from the event go towards the United for Veterans program!
Registration fee will cover the cost of the trail run, shirt, chip timing, (1) free beer for runners 21+, or (1) free root beer.
Pricing will begin at $40 for adults and $20 for youth (12 and under) from June 1st-August 25th. Prices will increase to $50 for adults and $30 for youth from August 26th-September 9th!
- Friday, September 8th – 3PM-6PM Packet Pickup
- Saturday, September 9th – 7:45AM Registration Opens/Packet Pickup
- 8:30AM – Presentation of Colors
- 8:45AM – Competitive 5K Start
- 9AM – Distance Looping Race Start
- 9:15AM – Ruck Weighted Division Start
- 9:30AM/9:45AM/10AM/10:15AM – Non Competitive 5K Starts
- 10:30AM – Walkers Only 5K Start
- 12PM – Awards Presentation
About the Distance Looping Run:
Run the Renegade 5K as many times as you are able starting at 9AM; last eligible loops end at 11AM
About the Ruck Weighted Division:
Bring your own 5olbs of weight to ruck across the 5K course! Bring a burlap sack filled with sand or a bag filled with canned food to donate to United Way following the run (be creative!)
Attendees will also be able to purchase food on site from Later Tater & The Ice Cream Truck LLC! Entertainment by K&J Entertainment will also be on site at the Redhead MTB Park.
Want to see more upcoming events and news in the Chisholm area? Visit us at our Chisholm Chamber website!