If you’re looking for the perfect experience for a romantic date this February, stop in for Valentine’s Day Dinner at MDC! The Minnesota Discovery Center is now accepting prepaid reservations for a special Valentines Dinner dinging experience catered by The Rustic Pig on Wednesday, February 14th from 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm. This special dining experience is sure to make your Valentine smile.
Event guests will enter through the winter entrance located in the back parking lot of the Minnesota Discovery Center. Upon arrival, admissions staff will point you in the right direction.
This special event is an absolute treat with an intimate setting & a carefully crafted menu that includes vegetarian options for your romantic night out! Reservations are $84.95 per couple (prices do not include specialty drinks). Make your reservation in advance for Valentine’s Day Dinner at MDC and secure a sure-fired night of romance with your date this Valentine’s!
Menu for Valentine’s Day Dinner at MDC
- Sherry Lobster Bisque
- Champagne Poached Pear Salad with Mixed Greens – served with strawberries, gorgonzola, candied pecans, and a poppy seed dressing
- “Marry Me” Chicken with Linguini – served on a bed of linguini with jumbo roasted asparagus
- 8oz New York Strip with Chimichurri – served with chimichurri, roasted asparagus, and roasted garlic mashed potatoes
- Roasted Asparagus & Garlic Mashed Potatoes – served with roasted mushrooms, sautéed spinach and fingerling potatoes
- 8oz Cajun Salmon with Cajun Sauce – served with roasted mushrooms, sautéed spinach and fingerling potatoes
- Flourless Chocolate Cake & Vanilla Ice Cream – served with a raspberry coulis
- Hot Apple Crisp & Vanilla Ice Cream
Would you like to see more upcoming events & news in the Chisholm area?
Visit us at our Chisholm Area Chamber of Commerce website for more!