We are excited to announce that multiple Side Lake committees have joined together to combine efforts! Through this new united effort, we are requesting one annual donation from businesses which will benefit all five Side Lake events under the auspices of French Township. What that means for you is just one annual request for a financial contribution to support these fabulous events for kids, adults, and families! These events bring thousands of people to the Side Lake area each year.
We have five events planned for 2022:
- February 12, 2022 – ❄Winter Festival at Side Lake ❄
- July 3, 2022 – 🏃♂️Firecracker 5K🏃♀️
- July 4, 2022 – Side Lake 4th of July Parade 🎆
- August 18, 2022 – Celebrate Side Lake
- September/October 2022 – Fall Festival at Side Lake
Your contribution will have an immense impact in creating successful outcomes for all five events!
For this year’s Side Lake events, we have three levels of sponsorship for your consideration:
- Platinum Sponsor: $500 – Logo on event materials; Signage at each of five events; Recognition by speakers at events; Recognition on Side Lake website; Inclusion in event related press materials; Social Media promotions.
- Gold Sponsor: $250 – Signage at each of five events, Inclusion in event related press materials; Social Media promotions.
- Silver Sponsor: $100 – Inclusion in event related press materials; Social media promotions.
- Friend Sponsor: Under $100 – Appreciation for your support and a letter of acknowledgment.
You may donate any amount, larger or smaller, for specific events of your choice as well!
Please make your check out to Town of French and mail by February 1, 2022 to:
Lisa Samsa, Town of French Treasurer
P.O. Box 28
Side Lake, MN 55781
We also want to invite your business to get involved, however that may be! Be it sponsoring a winter sleigh ride; decorating a parade float; volunteering at the events or having a table to educate our community about your business. We want to support you, as well!